We Indians are very much fond of chaats like raj kachori, pani puri, bhalla papdi, etc and many more. These are the usual chaats which we always eat.
Today i have bought a new chaat for my dear friends. It is "Corn Bhel
Corn or makai is generally eaten in many forms like makki ki roti along with sarso ka saag, buttery corn, masala corn, steamed sweet corn etc.
- It contains a lot of water and is rich in dietary fibre.
- It is a great source of
vitamin B1, vitamin B5, vitamin C and folate.
- Moreover, it has anti cancerous properties, good for digestion, it has vitamin c which helps maintains good skin and also has omega 3 fatty acids which help to regulate healthy hair growth.
It releases its nutrients when cooked and steamed, so and taste really superb.
So, for this corn bhel i have made it a little bit unhealthy by frying the corns. So health freaks can have it on the cheat days😜😜
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
- corn kernels 1 cup
- rice flour 2.5 teaspoons
- cornflour 0.5 teaspoon
- pudina powder 0.5 teaspoon
- jeera powder 0.5 teaspoon
- chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- onion 1 big size
- green chili 1 nos (optional)
- oil 2 tablespoon
- salt as per taste
- coriander freshly chopped
- Strain the corn properly, if it is not properly strained then the flour will not stick evenly to it.
- Adding of green chili is completely optional according to your taste.
- Frying of corn kernels must be done with full caution.
Labels: Chaat, Snacks